FECYT Open Data
FECYT Open Data
In this section users will be able to find all information regarding actions taken by FECYT within the framework of Act 37/2007 of 16 November on the re-use of public sector information.
FECYT 2013-2014 plan for re-use impulse measures
To learn more about the re-use of public sector information, visit the website datos.gob.es where all of the initiatives in this field and the catalogue of public information from the Spain General Government Administration are published.
Catalogue of FECYT Open Data
All data published by FECYT in the Collective Catalogue:
You can send your comments and suggestions to us via the e-mail address email@example.com
If you wish to send or receive information by ordinary post, our address is:
Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología
Telephone: (00 34) 91 425 09 09
Fax: (00 34) 91 571 21 72
C/ Pintor Velázquez, 5
28100 Alcobendas, Madrid
- Directive 2003/98/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 17 November 2003, on the re-use of public sector information
- Law 37/2007, of 16 November, on the re-use of public sector information for the transposition of the Directive 2003/98/CE, of 17 November 2003
- Royal Decree 1495/2011, of 24 October, which implements Law 37/2007, of 16 November, on the re-use of public sector information for the state public sector area
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PROVIDING ACCESS TO FECYT REUSABLE DOCUMENTS
General Terms and Conditions
The present general terms and conditions apply to any user who reuses the documents simply by making use of those which are subject to these general terms and conditions.
Authorisation for reuse and non exclusive cession of intellectual property rights
The present general terms and conditions authorise the re-use of documents which are subject to these general terms and conditions for commercial and non-commercial purposes. Re-use is understood as the use of documents from FECYT or from the rest of the state public sector organisms and entities referred to in Article 1.2 of Royal Decree 1495/2011, of 24 October, which implements Act 37/2007, of 16 November, on the re-use of state public sector information by natural or legal persons, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, as long as said use does not relate to public administrative activity. Authorised re-use includes, for example, activities such as making copies, distributing, modifying, adapting, removing, reorganising and combining information.
The concept of the document is that established in section 2 of Article 3 of Act 37/2007, of 16 November, on the re-use of public sector information which includes any and all information whatever its medium (paper or electronic documents) as well as information displayed in the form of graphics, sound or images, thus also including disaggregated data at all levels as well as 'raw' data.
This authorisation thus entails the free and non exclusive transfer of the intellectual property rights corresponding to said documents, thus authorising the activities of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation that are necessary for carrying out the authorised re-use activity, in any form and using any format, by any individual and to the fullest extent permitted by the Law.
General Re-use Conditions
The following general conditions will apply to the re-use of documents:
- Distorting the meaning of the information is prohibited.
- The source of the documents being re-used must be cited. This source can be cited in the following way: "Source of information: The Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT)"
- The date that the document being re-used was last updated must be mentioned, provided that said date is available on the original document.
- It may not be indicated, insinuated or suggested that the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology participates, sponsors or supports the re-use of said information.
- The metadata regarding the last modified date and the included applicable conditions of re-use must in no case be altered or removed, and must be retained on the document made available to you for re-use.
Data will be used by re-use users or agents at their own risk and discretion, thus making these users and agents exclusively responsible for legally responding to third parties regarding damages that may arise from said use.
FECYT will not be held liable for the use that re-use agents make of the information, nor for damages suffered or economic losses that directly or indirectly cause or can cause financial, material or data-related burdens as a result of using the re-used information.
FECYT does not guarantee the continued availability of documents for re-use, nor their contents or format, nor will it be held liable for any errors or omissions contained therein.
Liability of the re-use agent
The re-use agent is subject to the applicable laws and regulations concerning the re-use of public sector information, including the penalty regime provided for in Article 11 of Act 37/2007, of 16 November, on the re-use of public sector information.